Negotiations strategies and techniques
- Measure the risks, handle objections, adjust your attitude.
- Learn to use sales strategies and implement tactic.
- Get your point across in any situation.
- Develop your own negotiating talents for all professional situations.
- Be able to adapt to difficult situations and win.
Pour qui ?
Anyone who needs to persuade and influence, in order to achieve their goals.
English B1 (Intermediate English) : Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, leisure, etc.
Programme de la formation
Efficient negotiating principles
- What are the qualities that define a good negotiator?
- What lies hidden in the negotiation game?
Secrets of the manipulation of negotiating components
- The goal and objectives.
- How to evaluate the costs and risks?
- How to hold or reverse the balance of power?
- The means of the negotiating entrepreneur: how to position his strengths.
- Protagonist information: what information can you use to your advantage?
- Timing: how it can become your ally.
- Tactics: how to turn around obstacles to successfully convince your opponent.
- Concessions: how to manage them.
- Reasoning: how to influence others with integrity.
- Communicating: the art of converging mutual interests.
- The conclusion: a successful closing in 7 points!
How to lead a successful negotiation ?
- Seduce your client with the first impression by using confidence knowledge and competence.
- Using the « 3D » technique to identify precise expectations.
- The « SONCAS » methods for identifying the clients’ motivation.
- How to intelligently present the offer to better seduce the client?
- How to negotiate in all circumstances using winning methods?
- Negotiate the best compromises: know how to manage concessions.
- Handling objections.
Style and types of negotiations
- Four style types of negotiators.
- How to adapt to different styles of negotiators?
- Developing your own style.
The art of negotiating within conflict
- How to treat objections before they turn into conflicts?
- How to exploit an objective and turn into an advantage?
- The 10 main tactics used to respond to objectives.
Winning strategies in sales negotiations
- How to adapt and use them successfully?