Managing efficently your international team
Multi-cultural teams are increasingly being formed by companies. When professionals are given new leadership responsibility, their success depends on how-quickly they learn people-oriented management skills to complement their expert knowledge. In this course, you gain a working knowledge of the key aspects of management in an international environment and practical techniques for getting the best from people.
- Build and lead stronger teams based on multicultural respect.
- Maximise and integrate the cultural strengths of teams members.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Delegate tasks and authority while maintaining control.
- Create world-class team performance.
- Become a skilled and effective leader.
Pour qui ?
- Those new to management.
English B1 (Intermediate English) : can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, leisure, etc.
Programme de la formation
Understanding cultural diversity
- Cultural differences interaction:
- working practices,
- work relationships styles,
- planning and meeting deadlines.
The key benefits of international
- Exploring the:
- perceptions and expectations of employees,
- perceptions and expectations of companies,
- interaction with multi-cultural subordinates.
Interacting with your multi-cultural team
- Communication styles and methods.
- Managing internal communications, cultural differences and change.
- The virtual team.
- Coordination of teams.
- Organization of communication streams and hierarchy.
- Improving efficiency in multi-cultural teams.
- Maximizing the benefits of diversity.
Team spirit and motivation
- Intercultural team-building & synergy development intercultural assignment management.
- The key word: try to analyze and understand; do not judge!
- Be honest and get the best out of each culture.
- Be positive!
- Exchange and communicate:
- organize meeting for people to know each other,
- give a real sense to your actions.
- Creating team synergies:
- make people to work together,
- create a commun culture,
- setting commun goals and objectives,
- give a sense for the different teams to work together.
Leadership in an international context/decision making
- The leadership model.
- Normative behaviour in decision making.
- Multicultural decision-making processes.