The fundamentals of marketing
Create and deliver superior customer value
- Cover main marketing concepts and language.
- Understand and assess the scope of marketing within a global strategy and management of your company.
- Identify the four components of the marketing mix.
- Integrate marketing logic going throught steps from market study to the action plan.
At the end of the training course, you will be able to understand and assess the scope of marketing within a global strategy and management of your company.
Understanding marketing and the marketing process
- Marketing in a changing world : creating customer value and satisfaction.
- Strategic planning and the marketing process.
- Marketing environment.
- Impact of new technologies on the marketing process : the new marketer.
Analysing marketing opportunities
- Marketing research and information.
- Market research process.
- Buying decision behaviour.
Selecting target markets
- Measuring and forecasting demand.
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning for competitive advantage.
Developing the marketing mix
- Designing products and services, brands, and packaging.
- New product development and product life cycle.
- Pricing products :
- pricing considerations and approaches,
- pricing strategies.
- Placing products :
- distribution channels and logistics management,
- retailing and wholesaling.
- Promoting products :
- advertising, sales promotion and public relations,
- personal selling.
Managing the marketing effort
- Building customer relationships through satisfaction, value and quality.
- Creating competitive advantages.
The marketing organization
pour qui ?
- All managers and business executives who belong or not to marketing structures.
English B1 (Intermediate English) : can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, leisure, etc.
pédagogie & bénéfices
- Gain insight into leading edge marketing practice.