How to improve your success in your sales career
- Manage all the phases of the sales cycle.
- Integrate the dynamic of each meeting.
- Practice active listening.
- Prepare persuasive arguments.
- Handle objections.
- Practice with your personal power of persuasion.
- Analyse your strengths and the progress in your negotiation.
- Set benchmarks of progress.
At the end of the training course, you will be able to manage all the phases of the sales cycle.
Prepare the meeting : setting objectives
- Analyse information before the client meeting.
- Define objectives both personal and collective to make sure they are measurable, attainable and realistic.
- Mental and physical preparation.
- First impressions.
- The smile, handshake, voice, attitude…
- Natural attitudes.
Beginning the meeting
- Three attitudes in the meeting.
- How to help along the meeting into a dialoguemode?
- Reading and managing the clients openness.
- Technical and psychological needs.
- Observing and letting them speak.
- Using open or closed ended questions.
- Notice their body language and smile.
- Talk, have them talk, listen and move your case forward.
- Show interest for their needs.
- Do not interrupt.
- Use silence.
- Question and refomulate what they are saying.
Prepare your case
- Choose arguments that correspond with what you have learned in the initial active listeningphase.
- How to structure your arguments related to who you are pitching to?
- Analyse how strong your arguments are.
- Know how to formulate clients benefits for their own products or services.
Turn objections into convincing statements
- Different types of objections.
- Attitudes to use in face of objections.
- Response techniques to objections.
- Be assertive, open and take responsibility.
- Learn to detect buying signals.
- Choosing the right closing.
- Structuring the closing.
pour qui ?
- Junior sales people.
English B1 (Intermediate English) : can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, leisure, etc.
pédagogie & bénéfices
- Simulation exercises.
- Role playing with concrete examples.
- Personal experience of each group member.