Improve the quality of your presentation skills: become a world-class speaker
- Evaluate your personal speaking skills.
- Succeed in different types of oral communication. Managing stage fright.
- Use breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Play with your voice and facial expressions.
- Use and manage silence efficiently.
- Control your attitude and stance.
At the end of the training course, you will be able to succeed in different types of oral communication.
Construct a powerful presentation
- The message :
- determining the message, getting the message across, sticking to the point,
- keep your target in mind ; how to reach it ?
- get the best out of your speech,
- build the PowerPoint : the right mix between words, images, pictures…
- The audience :
- understanding the needs of the audience.
Learn to manage your territory
- Use the space, move forward, be dynamic.
- Use your eventual PowerPoint ; do not hide behind it.
- Stand in front of the group with poise and confidence.
- Positioning in front of the audience related to the number of people you are addressing to.
Use facial expressions
- Look around, make contact, use your eyesto draw the audience in.
- Create and maintain interest.
- Objective and subjective length of silence.
- Identifying your own sense of silence and its timing.
Get clues to find the right attitudes and gestures
- The postures.
- Movement: the power of moving around.
- Synchronizing words and actions.
- Improvising verbally.
- Adopt behaviours adjusted to your message and to the public.
Relax and breath
- Stage-fright ! What it covers up. Go over it !
- Being able to relax in the middle of your speech.
Adapt your voice
- Voice recognition.
- Forms of expression: raise your voice, shouting, speaking softly.
- Adjusting to circumstances (voice, look).
Improve your skills in differenttype of speech delivery
- Lead your meeting.
- Framing valuable information.
- Answer to questions, objections.
- Convince! become more persuasive.
pour qui ?
All managers and executives who need to improve the quality of their presentation skills.
English B1 (Intermediate English) : Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, leisure, etc.
pédagogie & bénéfices
- Simulation exercises.
- Role playing with concrete examples.