Negotiations strategies and techniques
To guarantee a true win-win outcome by maximising on your profitability and customer satisfaction
- Measure the risks, handle objections, adjust your attitude.
- Learn to use sales strategies and implement tactic.
- Get your point across in any situation.
- Develop your own negotiating talents for all professional situations.
- Be able to adapt to difficult situations and win.
At the end of the training course, you will be able to develop your own negotiating talents for all professional situations.
Efficient negotiating principles
- What are the qualities that define a good negotiator?
- What lies hidden in the negotiation game?
Secrets of the manipulation of negotiating components
- The goal and objectives.
- How to evaluate the costs and risks?
- How to hold or reverse the balance of power?
- The means of the negotiating entrepreneur: how to position his strengths.
- Protagonist information: what information can you use to your advantage?
- Timing: how it can become your ally.
- Tactics: how to turn around obstacles to successfully convince your opponent.
- Concessions: how to manage them.
- Reasoning: how to influence others with integrity.
- Communicating: the art of converging mutual interests.
- The conclusion: a successful closing in 7 points!
How to lead a successful negotiation ?
- Seduce your client with the first impression by using confidence knowledge and competence.
- Using the « 3D » technique to identify precise expectations.
- The « SONCAS » methods for identifying the clients’ motivation.
- How to intelligently present the offer to better seduce the client?
- How to negotiate in all circumstances using winning methods?
- Negotiate the best compromises: know how to manage concessions.
- Handling objections.
Style and types of negotiations
- Four style types of negotiators.
- How to adapt to different styles of negotiators?
- Developing your own style.
The art of negotiating within conflict
- How to treat objections before they turn into conflicts?
- How to exploit an objective and turn into an advantage?
- The 10 main tactics used to respond to objectives.
Winning strategies in sales negotiations
- How to adapt and use them successfully?
pour qui ?
Anyone who needs to persuade and influence, in order to achieve their goals.
English B1 (Intermediate English) : Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, leisure, etc.
pédagogie & bénéfices
- Simulation exercises.
- Role playing with concrete examples.