Keys to commercial relationship
Understanding the different aspects of the commercial function
- Understanding the customer relationship.
- Increasing listening skills and ability to exchange and convince.
- Taking an active role in developing customer loyalty.
- Increasing customer satisfaction.
At the end of the training course, you will be able to take an active role in developing customer loyalty.
The fundamentals of the commercial relationship
- Understanding the importance of customer relationship:
- customer supplier relationship, what it implies,
- what results of it,
- customer focus,
- self-evaluation tools,
- personal improvement action plan.
Implement a relationship favorable to exchange
- Role and importance of “active” listening in the customer relationship (face to face or on the phone).
- The expectations of the customers in different culture.
Understanding the customer: the art of probing
- Convincing by proposing a custom solution.
- Handling objections with care.
- Addressing customer expectations.
Managing customer relationships
- Approaching different types of customers and theirs motivations.
Selling and negotiating
- Differences between selling and negotiating.
- Being positive and constructive.
- Building consensus and win / win relationships.
Internal sales team
- Developing value-added behavior leadership.
pour qui ?
All members of management in charge of a supplier relationship with the firm’s customer: project or group leaders or coordinators, engineers, researchers…
English B1 (Intermediate English) : Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, leisure, etc.
pédagogie & bénéfices
- Develop with each participant a personal and specific skill for a successful commercial relationship.